OX-ON IS ISO-CERTIFIED
OX-ON is certified according to the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system
ISO 9001 is a management tool ensuring that everyone in the organization is focused on making improvements and keeping the company competitive. The quality management system applies to all the activities of the company and is continuously tested through internal audits according to established plans. At OX-ON, we use ISO 9001 as a common tool in our daily work, and we are all committed to complying with the system.
The objectives of the quality management system includes:
- To comply with customer requirements.
- To establish responsibility and expertise in connection with the activities that can affect quality and allocate the necessary resources.
- Identification, qualification, and management of risks.
- To ensure planning and execution of necessary quality management activities.
- To initiate corrective and preventive actions to continuously improve the system.
- To comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and relevant regulatory requirements.